Re: Hello some idea to include a contract clause to protect against virtual machines

  • From: Paresh Yadav <yparesh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 12:32:15 -0500

Tim,

Well said about starting with lawyers. I will just add (or rather clarify
as it seems to be implied by your statement), start with lawyers and then
try to avoid getting lawyers involved once handshake is done, they get paid
by the minutes, reminds me of Charles dickens who got paid by the number of
words or so one of my past lawyer told me, no wonder he is not my current
lawyer!

Thanks
Paresh
416-688-1003