RE: Google wave

  • From: "Goulet, Richard" <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <troach@xxxxxxxxx>, "Guillermo Alan Bort" <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:06:51 -0500

Oh dear, another off topic subject that's starting a storm.  Personally
I think we've got tooo much connectivity as it is.  When I started in IT
cell phones were non-existent and when they did come in they weighed 5
pounds bag & all.   There is no private time anymore.  No turning the
world off.  And these services are to blame.  I've a younger cohort who
was dating a certain young lady who was interrupted in the middle of I'm
sure you can guess by a text message from twitter.  Bother & shut them

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA/NA Team Lead
PAREXEL International