Re: GoldenGate and foreign keys

  • From: Ls Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tom.Terrian.ctr@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 13:16:24 +0100

hi

the purpose of putting parent-child table in same extract is to ensure the
transaction order is considered in the destination, of course you can
seperate them but if one replicat is slower than other you might get parent
key not found when inserting child tables

not sure if I have understood fully your question :-?

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 6:31 PM, Terrian, Thomas J DLA CTR INFORMATION
OPERATIONS <Tom.Terrian.ctr@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Does anyone know anything about GoldenGate (12.1.2.1)? Here is my
question:

Schema1.table1 has a primary key and Schema2.table2 has a foreign key back
to Schema1.table1.

Can I put Schema2.table2 in an extract without Schema1.table1 in the
extract?