RE: Flash-only Metalink

  • From: "Mark W. Farnham" <mwf@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sims@xxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:45:39 -0400

Would I be correct in summarizing that we're NOT opposed to the features of
the flash versions, but rather we (oracle-l in general) are opposed to
having zero widely available low bandwidth capable lifeline to support
available?

Please note that is a question, not an assertion.

I recommend registering your vote in Jared's poll, on mix, and through the
users groups to which you belong.

April, if you and John K are thinking about an article on this, that would
be great. Perhaps we can get Oracle to make superior choices about this for
all of us!