RE: Finding long running queries..

  • From: Upendra nerilla <nupendra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jithinsarath@xxxxxxxxx" <jithinsarath@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 14:42:06 -0500

Thanks for your replies.

This is a hybrid environment a mix of OLTP and DW processes. My initial focus
is to find the quries that have real issues, I am able to run the troubled jobs
at a quiet time to minimize/eliminate contention.

ASH report doesn't list all the queries, only the top queries.. This process
may have several statements of varying complexity, I don't want to ignore
anything.. Hence I am looking for alternatives..

-Upendra

Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 00:42:46 +0530
Subject: Re: Finding long running queries..
From: jithinsarath@xxxxxxxxx
To: nupendra@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ashrpti.sql is what you need as far as I remember. It takes session_id