RE: Export datapump is INCONSISTENT

  • From: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Yong Huang <yong321@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 13:35:45 -0700

Thanks Yong, I wasn't aware of the new Legacy mode until now and am glad to see
it's documented.  It would be nice if they added consistent=y to the standard
(non-legacy) expdp parameters, but if flashback_time=systimestamp accomplishes
the same thing, then I'm happy with that.  At least it's a lot shorter than the
alternative:

flashback_time="to_timestamp(to_char(sysdate,'yyyy-mm-dd
hh24:mi:ss'),'yyyy-mm-dd hh24:mi:ss')"

Regards,
Brandon