RE: Export datapump is INCONSISTENT

  • From: Yong Huang <yong321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 09:48:02 -0800 (PST)

I did some research on data pump export flashback_time and flashback_scn at

http://yong321.freeshell.org/oranotes/DataPump.txt

In Firefox, press ^F, type flashback, ^Enter.

Some interesting points:

In 10g, "due to Bug:6641104, sysdate cannot be specified only once on the
command line for multiple tables". I need to check in 11g which is supposed
to have fixed it. The unpublished bug was known to me through a TAR.

Traditional export consistent option is ignored for any user as sysdba
(including sys of course) or when exporting a partition of a partitioned
table. Data pump flashback_* is not limited in this way.

Yong Huang