Re: Exadata Storage Server - Flash card monitoring

  • From: Kerry Osborne <kerry.osborne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vishal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 08:46:49 -0600

Should be installed on you system. Log on to one of the storage cells and look
for /usr/share/doc/oracle/Exadata. That's where it is on our system.
Or try:

> locate welcome.html
/usr/share/doc/oracle/Exadata/welcome.html
/usr/share/doc/oracle/Exadata/Japanese/welcome.html

Kerry Osborne
Enkitec
blog: kerryosborne.oracle-guy.com