Re: Different export times using sys or another user.

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Harel Safra <harel.safra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 12:27:44 -0300

Export is a cold export, tested on a test server with no other load. (db has
no other user connected, and server has no other consuming process running).
Database is 9.2.0.8, tablespaces are dictionary managed (I know, I know),
there are about 200000 triggers in the DB and DB is about 400GB.

Consistent is set to yes, however there is no other user connected to the
database so contention is not an issue.

Alan.-