Re: quick FK question

  • From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mwf@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 09:03:38 -0600

This *is* at the root of the Codd vs. Date debate summarized at
http://www.dbdebunk.com/page/page/1706814.htm.

I am eager to see Chris Date present on this near our office next month.
Enrollment is still open, and there's plenty of space available (wink):
http://method-r.com/education/107-cj-date-course

Cary Millsap
Method R Corporation