Re: Controlling developers is like herding cats

  • From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 07:48:24 -0800 (PST)

Auschwitz.

your cats can be bribed? Mine can't... I've learned to ask them to do
whatever it is that they were intending to do... that way it at least
looks like I've gotten them to listen to me

and to bring this somewhat back on topic, before Jared kills me...

developing a good working relationship with ANY of your co-workers
(developers, DBAs, SAs, users, managers) can only help you get your own
work done