Re: Connection to database and cluster database RACDB as user sys failed.

  • From: Yechiel Adar <adar666@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 09:26:21 +0200

Try to enable sqlplus connection from the OMS server to the database server.
I think that for online queries the OMS connects directly to the database, not via the agent.

Yechiel

On 27/01/2011 22:07, Guillermo Alan Bort wrote:
from the OMS server I am unable to connect using sql*plus because the target host does not exist. I checked and the OMS home does not have a tnsnames file. I assume that since the target was configured and is otherwise working flawlessly, this has nothing to do with that.