CRS_START Segmentation Fault

  • From: "Shivaswamy Raghunath" <shivaswamykr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 12:25:11 -0500

Hello.

I have a 2 node working home RAC on CentOS Linux on 10GR2 with ASM. All of a
sudden my CRS won't start so no ASM. When I try to start crs with crs_start
I get segmentation fault. I do nt see much in various log files. Most of the
commands - such as crs_stop, crs_profile print, ocrcheck etc. - resulting in
segmentation fault. I am able to ls the OCRfile as well mirror file. o2cb is
running. asmlib is loaded. I have tried rebooting the server several times -
no use. However ocrconfig log file tells it has repaired local configuration
successfully.

Can you give any clues to probe around?

Thanks,
Shiva