Re: CRS_START Segmentation Fault

  • From: "Shivaswamy Raghunath" <shivaswamykr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: orcl@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 06:25:09 -0500

I did OCR restore using ocrconfig. That resolved my problem.
Let me know, if you have any questions.

On 11/2/06, Bob <orcl@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do you have all the asm libraries installed? Have a look at Howard
Rodgers site

I have the same config but no rac, pls post the solution when you find it

Shivaswamy Raghunath wrote:

> Hello.
> I have a 2 node working home RAC on CentOS Linux on 10GR2 with ASM.
> All of a sudden my CRS won't start so no ASM. When I try to start crs
> with crs_start I get segmentation fault. I do nt see much in various
> log files. Most of the commands - such as crs_stop, crs_profile print,
> ocrcheck etc. - resulting in segmentation fault. I am able to ls the
> OCRfile as well mirror file. o2cb is running. asmlib is loaded. I have
> tried rebooting the server several times - no use. However ocrconfig
> log file tells it has repaired local configuration successfully.
> Can you give any clues to probe around?
> Thanks,
> Shiva

"Oracle error messages being what they are, do not
highlight the correct cause of fault, but will identify
some other error located close to where the real fault lies."