Re: CRS_START Segmentation Fault

  • From: Bob <orcl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shivaswamykr@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 18:29:39 -0500

Do you have all the asm libraries installed? Have a look at Howard Rodgers site

http://www.dizwell.com/prod/node/34

I have the same config but no rac, pls post the solution when you find it

Bob

Shivaswamy Raghunath wrote:

Hello.

I have a 2 node working home RAC on CentOS Linux on 10GR2 with ASM. All of a sudden my CRS won't start so no ASM. When I try to start crs with crs_start I get segmentation fault. I do nt see much in various log files. Most of the commands - such as crs_stop, crs_profile print, ocrcheck etc. - resulting in segmentation fault. I am able to ls the OCRfile as well mirror file. o2cb is running. asmlib is loaded. I have tried rebooting the server several times - no use. However ocrconfig log file tells it has repaired local configuration successfully.

Can you give any clues to probe around?

Thanks,
Shiva

--
"Oracle error messages being what they are, do not
highlight the correct cause of fault, but will identify