Re: CRS_START Segmentation Fault

  • From: Bob <orcl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shivaswamykr@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 18:29:39 -0500

Do you have all the asm libraries installed? Have a look at Howard Rodgers site

I have the same config but no rac, pls post the solution when you find it

Shivaswamy Raghunath wrote:

I have a 2 node working home RAC on CentOS Linux on 10GR2 with ASM. All of a sudden my CRS won't start so no ASM. When I try to start crs with crs_start I get segmentation fault. I do nt see much in various log files. Most of the commands - such as crs_stop, crs_profile print, ocrcheck etc. - resulting in segmentation fault. I am able to ls the OCRfile as well mirror file. o2cb is running. asmlib is loaded. I have tried rebooting the server several times - no use. However ocrconfig log file tells it has repaired local configuration successfully.

Can you give any clues to probe around?

"Oracle error messages being what they are, do not
highlight the correct cause of fault, but will identify
some other error located close to where the real fault lies."