Re: CBO Days

  • From: Mladen Gogala <gogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Christian.Antognini@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 23:14:21 -0400

On 04/24/2006 11:48:47 AM, Christian Antognini wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I allow myself doing a bit of advertising for an event that I'm organizing in
> Zürich, Switzerland. If this is a nuisance for somebody, my apologies! I do
> that because it's a particular event. IMHO this is a unique occasion to meet
> in one place, at one time, 4 persons speaking over two days about the CBO.
> These persons are:
> - Jonathan Lewis
> - Mohamed Zait
> - Wolfgang Breitling
> - me

I'd be honored to come if that was in NYC. Unfortunately, I broke my leg in
December
which means that I'm in no shape for mountain hiking. That must be left to von
Trapp
family. I have one little but well illustrated information  booklet about
Switzerland,
written by Goscinny and Uderzo, rather famous French authors. They also have
rather
accurate booklet about England. If their depiction of Switzerland is accurate,
I'm dying
to see Zurich. I wish you all the best.
--
Mladen Gogala