Re: BitMap Index access not used when Partition Key is query predicate

  • From: Greg Rahn <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hkchital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 07:50:57 -0700

It appears that the "single partition only" flag is not being set
correctly in the first scenario, but is explicitly set for the
(single) partition extended syntax.  Why this flag is not being set
requires the use of a debugger hence I've filed bug 10037603 for this,
but it probably not publicly viewable.  I'll try to follow up when I
have some more info.

Also, kudos on a reproducible test case.  Makes filing and fixing bugs
so much easier.

--
Regards,
Greg Rahn