Re: spool creating empty file

  • From: Clay Colburn <clay.colburn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Howard Latham <howard.latham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 07:40:46 -0700

Haha, fair enough.  Login.sql isn't present in this case. I'll check to see
what is in the glogin, but because I can  get it to work correctly with my test
case I'm thinking that the problem isn't there. Something must be wrong with
the files that I'm running.  I'll update this thread if I find anything
interesting.