Re: Anything Flash MOS can do HTML MOS cannot?

  • From: John Piwowar <jpiwowar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: don@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 09:58:53 -0800

I'm pretty sure that I've created SRs from the HTML interface.  I'm going to
have an opportunity to verify that this afternoon. :-P

SR search, etc. is pretty wonky in HTML mode, but other than that I think
the only thing I've found that MOS Flash can do that HTML mode can't is turn
my laptop into a space heater.

Regards,

John P.