RE: Advanced queueing

  • From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'cstephens16@xxxxxxxxx'" <cstephens16@xxxxxxxxx>, Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:01:54 -0800

Chris,

>I'm supposed to be giving a demo of Oracle's Advanced Queueing feature
>next week and barely know how to spell queue.  Besides the official
>documentation (which i am hitting up as soon as i get throught this
>email) are there any links, whitepapers, demos that any of you know
>about that would help bring me up to speed quickly?

There are *large* number of articles on IOUG's website, either as SELECT
articles, or as IOUG Live Papers. They take you from a very basic
perspective and give you the collective wisdom of the gurus. I would
recommend starting at www.ioug.org.

Hth,
John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc
Phone: 408-970-7002 (W)

http://tahiti.oracle.com   - Manuals for DBAs (English only)
http://www.bibleserver.com - Manual for Life (in English, Deutsch, French,
Italian, Spanish, Portugese, Turkish,...)

** The opinions and facts contained in this message are entirely mine and do
not reflect those of my employer or customers **