RE: ASM and Data guard??

  • From: "Robert Freeman" <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bdbafh@xxxxxxxxx>, <mccdba1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 11:23:10 -0600

It amazes me how many people do not even KNOW where the docs are, much less
fail to look at them once in a while. Also, for the OP, SPELL CHECK!!

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principle Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)