RE: 10gR2 Desupport Date?

  • From: "Andre van Winssen" <dreveewee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yong321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 22:10:16 +0100

Hi Yong Huang,
Where did you see the non-technical SR's in MOS? I logged a couple of those
to complain about MOS issues but never was able to see those or track
updates.
Today oracle fixed the permission problem we had with our csi since the
cut-over from metalink. We can now create new technical SR's again and
download patches, finally!
I was not able to convince support that something may have gone wrong with
customer data during the migration to MOS. They simply refused to help me
and pointed me to licensing dept. Fortunately, there are still people in
oracle dedicated to help customers out.

I am currently collecting all the errors I have encountered and send them in
batches to oracle support, hoping someone is willing to catch.

Regards,
Andre