RE: 10G New Features Book - OT

  • From: "Duret, Kathy" <kduret@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:23:34 -0500

Oh, it works, just have some "features".... like if you have a column_name
that is longer than 28 characters, the package will be created but with an
error.
They decided to just keep the names to less than 27 characters in length so
I didn't deal with the "feature"  I need to create a generator for audit
tables and triggers for myself now as the other - choke, gag, DBA that I
work with can't seem to add in the new columns to the audit tables and
triggers.  Seems he is just to busy...

And Mladen Gogala may I suggest my second options which would help you burn
off the calories ;)

Kathy