RE: 10G New Features Book - OT

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:37:08 -0500

That's because you're drinking the wrong beer.  Guinness is lower in
calories, carbs, and even alcohol (by volume) than that
makin-love-in-a-canoe Budweiser and almost all other non-"lite" beers.  Plus
it contains anti-oxidant flavinoids and vitamin B, and recent studies have
shown that moderate consuption of Guinness may even reduce the chances of
cataracts by 50%.

No, it's not 04/01 and I'm really not making this up.

http://www.jsonline.com/enter/gen/apr04/219768.asp

Now get back to breaking Oracle because all this beer talk is making me
thirsty and it's only 9:34 AM CDT.

Rich Jesse
President, Beer Ale Lager Lovers Society
http://society.servebeer.com