Re: forms error

  • From: Jurijs Velikanovs <j.velikanovs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 17:18:52 +0300

Hi,

As I understood this problem related to a fresh cloned environment right ?
- Did you ever have EBS environment running on that server where you trying
to get this environment up and running?
- Does it have the same OS, kernel parametrs, rpm-s as source system?
- Is autoconfig enables in that configuration? Did you run it to try to
resolve the problem?

Y.