Re: forms error

  • From: Jurijs Velikanovs <j.velikanovs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:39:23 +1000

VP,

I am guessing you are getting this error message constantly. Right?
Can you confirm that Forms Server is up and running on your server
(simple check might be "netstat -tlp", look for 9001 port to be
listen)?
If it is not started just start it using $ADMIN_SCRIPTS_HOME/adfrm*
start command.
If the Forms server is up I would try to check a connectivity in
between the Windows workstation and the server. you can use "telnet
vapsoft.vp.com 9001" command to che ck if you can connect to that port
from the workstation you are testing from.

Those two things should give you a good control on that problem.
Yury

--
Jurijs
+371 29268222 (+2 GMT)