JVM monitoring on E-biz instances

  • From: Ravi Madabhushanam <ravi.madabhushanam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 15:36:16 +0530

Greetings All,

We are trying to find various performance statistics of Oracle
E-Business suite instance. We can perform various functions using OAM-
monitoring feature. But we are looking for a solution which can be
automated using  shell ( for ex.)

One of the feature we are working on right now is JVM space usage:
After a little bit of searching we found that there are few java
classes which will find the JVM heap usage and total space. How can i
find this information using any other tool which can be easily
automated.

I'm not really a java guy, but would  like to know if any one out
there already have a solution for this.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Thanks,
Ravi.M