Re: How to connect from sybase to oracle

  • From: Ravi Madabhushanam <ravi.madabhushanam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 12:33:02 +0530

Recently we had a similar requirement and it was achieved using DG4ODBC. Our
environment was Oracle on Linux & MS SQL Server2K on windows.

DG4ODBC is the best options available if are not willing to spend much on
this. Its a free & supported product. It has good amount of bugs though.. we
just need to patient enough to resolve those.

FYI, DG4ODBC is same as HSODBC in pre-11g products.  But HSODBC is no more
supported by oracle now.

Thanks,
Ravi.M