RE: What is your Apps configuration/topology?

  • From: "Fadi Hasweh" <fhasweh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:49:25 +0300

Hi everyone,
My prod configugration is the same as my test configuration it is as
follow

============================
CONFIG:
============================
DB OS = HP-UX 11.23
DB ver = 9.2.0.6
DB cfg = 1 node
DB & APPS relationship = Split (db located on separate Server then Apps
Servers
STORAGE = HP SAN
Also this node the database node has the APPS CM = CM (Concurrent
Managers) with it

APPS OS = HP-UX 11.23
APPS cfg = 1 nodes
STORAGE = HP SAN
This node include forms, reports and web server.

Of course we have 2 standby servers that are ready to read the
configurations from the HP SAN incase the production servers went down.

Thanks
Fadi