Re: ORA-20100: File l1380173.tmp creation for FND_FILE failed

  • From: Vikram <vikramsingh120@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 06:21:31 -0700

Usually when I receive such an error, there are two things that I check
immediately:
1) Check the permissions on APPLPTMP
2) Ensure this directory is the *first* entry to the UTL_FILE_DIR parameter
in init.ora

The following SQL should run successfully as APPS user:
SQL> conn apps/password
SQL> exec FND_FILE.PUT_LINE(FND_FILE.LOG, 'THIS IS A TEST');

Let me know.
-Vikram