Re: Kintana - Mercury ITG - HP ITG

  • From: "Raghu Soma" <raghu.soma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:21:27 -0500

Yes Kathy!

This is what exactly kintana does.

Apart from the source codes, it actually migrated the AOL Set ups (Cocn
programs, executables, paramaters,LOVs,value sets, Quick codes,function,
menus, resps,users,request groups, req group entries, req sets etc.).

Almost all the AOL objects are taken care of by it.

Except for business related configurations, RICE will be taken care of.

Regarding PVCS, in our case  we are using the browser based PVCS and it
works perfectly fine.

The only concern would be, it requires kintana expertise to set it up and
start using it.

I guess I answered your question.

Regards,
Raghavendra