Re: Auto e-mail alert

  • From: "Raghu Soma" <raghu.soma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:21:07 -0500

Hi Belinda,

Yes, you are right!

You cannot accomplish this directly using Application alerts if you are
using the static distribution lists.

But, you have a work around. If the email addresses can be stored in a table
and the same are selected based on some critierion into a variable like
&EMAIL, then this can be used as the recipient of the mail.

Please check the seeded alert " Planned Notification Released" and you will
understand better.

I guess, i have made your point clear.

Please let me know if you still have a question.

Regards,
Raghavendra