[optimal] Re: scientific session, anyone ?

  • From: Richard Hackel <richardhackel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 12:14:57 -0400

I couldn’t get the subtitles to work and I still enjoyed watching it!
Thanks for the link Ethan.

Richard

On Jun 1, 2015, at 4:12 AM, Anton Drew <anton.drew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Reminds me of the old days when we used to play around with making our own
chemistry including making light sensitive materials using silver nitrate.

I thought his explanation was excellent ……….. :o/

Almost like sepia tone where you “deleted” the image, only to bring it back
with the hydrogen sulphide.
I used to tell visitors to the darkroom that I had eaten boiled eggs. :o))))

I agree with marshall, I am glad they used those explantatory subtitles…………….

Anton

On 1 Jun 2015, at 2:29 pm, Ethan Priel <prieleye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:prieleye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

https://youtu.be/3J1NPW19AKs <https://youtu.be/3J1NPW19AKs>

starts a bit slow, but well worth the wait till about 4 minutes.

Ethan