[optimal] Re: scientific session, anyone ?

  • From: Marshall Tyler <marshalletyler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 14:46:07 -0400

I deminished my little grey cells at the Diazo pickel jar.

Hot hypo (unvented) from hot print processes did not help.

Marshall
Marshall Tyler
sv Silk
On Jun 1, 2015 1:44 PM, "Richard Hackel" <richardhackel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’d like to be able to blame all those years of darkroom fumes for leaving
me tongue-in-cheek impaired.
Richard

On Jun 1, 2015, at 1:34 PM, Allen Gmail <alkatz2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think comment on subtitles was 'tongue in cheek'

Allen R Katz, FOPS
CRA COT OCT-*C*

OPS BOD Treasurer
1887 West Ranch Rd
Nixa MO 65714-8262

Telephone: 402-598-0925
Fax: 888-803-0191

On Jun 1, 2015, at 11:31, Eric Kegley <ekegley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*I'm glad I wasn't the only one who couldn't get the subtitles to work.
I'm in good company if Richard couldn't get them to work either.*

*Thanks,*

*EK*

*<Small VRC Logo.bmp>Eric Kegley, CRA, COA*

*Director of Ophthalmic Imaging*

*Retina Consultants of Houston*

*6560 Fannin St., Suite 750*

*Houston, TX 77030*