[optimal] Re: Zeiss FF450 service/repair

  • From: H Nguyen <emailforeyefriends@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 11:12:36 -0700 (PDT)

Bob, Eric and all
I have a Zeiss camera, I think it is FF1(is there such a thing) or maybe even the same kind that was snuck out of Cuba in a suit case, except this is a silver color.  It has a power unit but is not as big as the power unit of the FF3 or FF4.  A retired retina doctor gave it to me because he said it has not been working at all since 1995. I left it on my counter for a while now to have small talk with patients about the similar camera was taken out of Cuba, and they have a kick out of it.  I now have to get rid of it, because managements don't think it is professional of me to have thing laying on the counter.

I also have a Nikon slitlamp camera with a FM2 back that was working fine until it was moved 10 miles to a new facility.  I am also want to get rid of it.

Does any one want these before I have to throw to the thrash?????
Let me know.  Thanks.

Hoang