[optimal] Re: Zeiss FF450 service/repair

  • From: "Eric Kegley" <ekegley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 12:47:56 -0500

Bob, I agree with you about the FF4. I've threatened to leave if they ever
get rid of mine. I learned on it 18.5 years ago. No motor drives or
anything. We now have it connected to an MRP (Escalon) system for the last 7
years and I couldn't be happier. Well, maybe I could.

EK

Eric Kegley, CRA, COA

Senior Clinical Trials Photographer

Retina Consultants of Houston