[optimal] Re: Pupil Photos Set-up?

  • From: Marshall Tyler <marshalletyler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 13:13:02 -0400

Adeline,
Position patient with head against wall and where you can get to the light
switch while holding the camera in shooting position. Consider a foot
switch!
Frame up, shoot room light photos - far & near,
Frame up, lights off 5 seconds, don't move, voice command to patient: "Open
eyes wide by # ONE,  3,2,1",  shoot, verify focus and framing,
repeat using 30 seconds.
Re-shoot as necessary.
May the force be with you,
*Marshall*