[optimal] Pupil Photos Set-up?

  • From: Adeline Stone <astone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 16:55:19 +0000

Hello-

We have a new neuro-ophthalmologist and I am wondering the set-up for external
pupil photos? We are following the (adies) moran eye center protocol room light
at far, near, with reaction, room lights off 5 secs, pilo for 30 then room
lights off  5secs. I am taking these with an IPad which is what we do our upper
lid photos with. You can imagine these were not very good or easy to get....

Any suggestions on equipment would be great so we can get better quality?

Thanks,
Adeline Stone, COT  CRA
Diagnostic Services Supervisor