[optimal] Re: No more infiltrations....

  • From: Sandor Ferenczy <sandorferenczy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 18:57:30 -0500

There are a few different devices out like that.

This one is head-held and portable:
http://www.bioopticsworld.com/articles/print/volume-6/issue-6/features/biomedical-device-design-development-borrowed-components-for-cost-effective-imaging-devices.html

i think most of them work on NIR imaging. It would be interesting to see
the success/failures and what criteria is linked to them (skin tone,
subcutaneous fat, ischemia, etc)

-sandor