[optimal] Re: Heidelberg UWF lens

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 11:56:29 -0700

No, I think they were relying on our skill in getting peripheral shots without
the fancy lenses
I for one, appreciate the ease of use
I can still get the peripheral shots
But this lens sure helps

I use a Lenstar LS900 biometer and love it for all of those reasons
There are many reasons I go back to immersion as well

Tools, they separate us from the animals, not diminish our skill set….

D.

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115