[optimal] Re: FW: Topcon 50ex artifact

  • From: "Kirsten Locke" <kglocke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:39:37 -0500

Can anyone say "Scientific Session"? This would be a good subject to give a
short talk about. We all need to know these thinks and do not take for
granted that we all do.

Kirsten

Kirsten Locke, RN, CRA, FOPS.
Senior Research Associate and Clinical Trials Coordinator
Retina Foundation of the Southwest
9900 N. Central Expressway, Suite 400
Dallas, TX 75231
214-363-3911 x114 or 214-739-1469