[optimal] Re: EMR

  • From: "Barnett, Cullen" <Cullen.Barnett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 18:37:27 +0000

WHA!? No one consults the photographer!!!?...............Apologies, my cynicism
could not let the opportunity go.

In the interest of being productive for the topic: I second the sentiment; Use
of a 3rd party PACS in addition to or rather than the integrated EMR image
review system.

Cullen Barnett, COT CRA OCT-C CDOS
Clinic Supervisor, Diagnostic Services
Department of Ophthalmology

Keck Medical Center of USC
University of Southern California
1450 San Pablo Street
Los Angeles, California 90033
Office 323 442 7133  Fax 323 865 9248
cullen.barnett@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cullen.barnett@xxxxxxxxxxx>

This email message is confidential, intended only for the recipient(s) named
above and may contain information that is privileged, exempt from disclosure
under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose
or disseminate this message to anyone except the intended recipient.  If you
have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please
immediately notify the sender by return email and delete all copies of this
message.