[optimal] Re: Canon contact info?

  • From: Raymond Mok <raywmok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 10:20:40 -0400

Sorry to hear that happened Andy.
We had the same model camera and exact same thing happened a month ago. Contact
Canon and they no longer supply any parts for that camera. Our bio med tech
tried to fix the camera with no success. He couldn't find one single power box
for that camera on line, new or used. We ended up had to purchase a new camera
system.
Good luck.

Ray Mok, CRA, COMT
DHMC- Ophthalmology