[optimal] Re: Canon contact info?

  • From: "Sanchez, Andres" <sancheza6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 21:33:57 +0000

I was just told that canon does not work on the cf 60 uvi anymore and they do
not sell parts for it either..  We just need the power supply box so my
question is;  does anyone know or have a power supply box for sale for the cf
60 uvi model # 200061 or that is compatible to that model #??

Andy Sanchez, COA
Ophthalmic Photographer
210-358-7631
Eye Clinic-TDI