[optimal] Re: CDOS exams

  • From: "Waldron, Rhonda" <rwaldro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 18:32:20 +0000

Congratulations on your CDOS, Denice!!!!   For anyone else interested, "the
Bible" is in print again!  It's now printed by Jaypee Brothers in India, and is
the same, high quality printing for less than what Mosby used to charge for it.
 Only $125 now.  Below is the link to order:

http://www.jaypeebrothers.com/pgDetails.aspx?cat=s&book_id=978-81-8448-899-9