RE: optacon reading

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:16:48 -0700

Well, I read with my left hand on the Optacon, of course, but I also
read braille left-handed only.  When I did my Optacon training in 1976
they could not believe it and so they gave me a test and discovered that
I read as fast as other braille readers who use two hands, and although
they though I might have problems tracking the Optacon camera, I don't.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx