Re: optacon reading

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:34:04 -0400 (EDT)

Charles,
I use the left hand for the optacon and I usually use it to read my
braille display also. Recently however, because of the position of the
display in relation to the keyboard I need to use, I've been reading with
my right hand and I'm surprised to realize that there isn't really much
difference.I thought I would have more difficulty reading with the right
hand but it isn't the case. As to hard copy braille reading, I am a
two-handed reader.
Catherine