[optacon-l] Re: new optacon design

  • From: "Dianne B. Phelps" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 13:37:57 -0700

I am thinking that those vibrating pins worked in the same way that the
pin-point little dots per measured unit we shop for in a printer or computer
monitor (I can't find the word in my spell check piccils is  what it sounds
like). With the optacon, they must show motion as the camera moves, which, I
think is why they vibrated. Though I wish Dr. Bliss would come on and tell
us what the thoughts were behind all of this. I'm only guessing with the
inner workings of my wild imagination.

Smiles,

Dianne