[optacon-l] Re: new optacon design

  • From: "Dianne B. Phelps" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 13:21:43 -0700

What is the Mark? I know that some people, including my grandmother reacted
poorly to the vibration. You would have thought my grandmother had been
shocked or bitten something when I went to show her the optacon the first
time. She simply withdrew her hand and told me she'd take my word for it.

Dianne