[optacon-l] Re: need advice about LCD monitor

  • From: "Nicola Sanders \(Telenet\)" <nicola.sanders@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 13:06:47 +0200

Hi Mary and list,

Mary, I don't suppose this will work, but have you tried printing out the
screen containing the captcha, and just reading it with the Optacon from the
paper you printed?  This may not be possible if it's in the software itself,
but I thought I'd mention it, as I often have success using this method for
ordinary captchas.  Sorry I can't be of more help.

By the way, I've been back on the list for a few weeks now after a long and
unintentional absence.  I had some problems with my ISP and didn't realise that
I wasn't receiving messages from this list.  I just thought it had gone quiet!
I don't post much because I'm really busy with my job and other commitments,
but it's great to know that people are still so passionate about the Optacon.
I'd be lost without mine.

All the best,

Nicky